Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oliver and Liam




I've never seen babies as tiny as the adorable Oliver and Liam. These twins arrived a few weeks early, and were only around 5 pounds each when I photographed them. They are fighting fit though, and seemed to enjoy having their photo taken. Well, Liam did anyway, staying awake the whole time. I think Oliver couldn't see what all the fuss was about so nodded off instead.
Mum and Dad were doing amazing job. They were both relaxed and happy. They were certainly taking having to look after 2 week old twins and a 19month old in their stride.
Did I mention they were tiny? They were tiny!

0 comments:

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP