Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ryan and Nathan




They were so little, and so squishy, and so absolutely divine. Ryan and Nathan were beautiful newborn twins that I was lucky enough to photograph. They were so well behaved too. Not a peep as I went about posing them for the photos. I was lucky enough to have Mum Helen and Dad Simon there to help me get the twins into position, and to hand me a towel when there'd been a little accident. I was so happy with the photos from their session. But they were so gorgeous, so it made it very easy to capture beautiful photos of them.

3 comments:

Charmaine Otto Photography June 16, 2008 at 8:03 AM  

Congrats on your blog, Meaghan....i love your pics, they are just adorable!!
Have fun blogging!!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE June 16, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Thanks mate. Glad you like the photos. Those babies were to cute!

Cathy June 16, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

I have a blog too that I neglect wayyy too much! Maybe you will inspire me!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP