Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome to my blog



I get so excited about the photos I'm taking that I've started a blog to share them with you all. I've been a busy busy lassie of late too. There's been twins to cuddle, brides to dote on, and five year olds to keep up with. I've been lucky enough to be there with my camera on hand, snapping my heart out.

Pop back in from time to time and see what else I've been up to.

Disclaimer: Just to warn you in advance I'll be taking no responsibility for the odd post that'll pop up about non-photography related topics (namely my two children, what I've been doing when not taking photos, and ranting about things I would do or buy if I had a million dollars. )

Visit my ''serious'' website Meaghan Cook Photography

0 comments:

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP