Friday, December 19, 2008

Boutique closed for Christmas {by Meaghan Cook - Geelong Wedding Photographer}

After a busy year it's finally time for the boutique to shut it's virtual doors for a few weeks of rest. I plan to do a lot of not much at all. To be more specific, you will be able to find me at the beach.

I've got lost of photography things on in the break though. Including a triple word score worth of weddings. I'll show you the results in the new year.

I'll be checking emails sporadically, and you can always leave a message on my phone if you'd like to get in touch. 2009 is shaping up to be a massive year already, so maybe shooting me an email wouldn't be such a bad idea.

The boutique will officially re-open January 12, 2009.

... and I just want to say a warm thanks to all of you have supported me this year, and allowed me to grow the business into the beauty that it is today. From clients, to friends, to the delivery guy who drops off my prints. Thanks!

{My little Christmas angel trying to take flight}
{Meaghan Cook - Geelong Wedding Photographer}

Have a merry little Christmas, and a delightful new year!

5 comments:

Anonymous December 19, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

What a cute shot! Have a good Christmas and New Year Meaghan!

Renee Bell December 19, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

yay for the break Meaghan - you deserve it!!!
Have a great xmas and new year and cheers to 2009!!!

Anonymous December 19, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Love that shot :) How sweet! Enjoy your holidays sweetness!

Anonymous December 19, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Merry Christmas to you Meaghan and your lovely family! xx

Unknown December 19, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

Merry Christmas, can't wait to see next year and you together :)

x

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP