Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Finn

There's is nothing like walking into the home of first time parents. You can feel the excitement, and subtle bewilderment. I love seeing all the new items such as change tables, and feeding pillows not quite looking like they've completely settled in. LIke they're still getting themselves comfortable with their new homes. I love seeing all the cards exclaiming 'congratulations' with little pictures of stalks carrying precious cargo. I think I love it all so much because it reminds me of those first unique weeks when Miles was born. I can empathise with tired looking parents who are glowing with pride at the same time. It's the best feeling in the world.

Two such people going through this new phase are Eloise and Phil. They welcomed Finn into the world just recently, and I had the pleasure of spending a relaxed afternoon with them. Eloise and Phil are an awesome team. They worked together to change nappys, comfort Finn, check the feeding schedule. They really helped each other out. It was so great to witness.



Finn's extremely lucky to have such adoring, and amazingly competent parents. Not even a suprise backside explosion from Finn could ruffle their feathers.



Here's the starring boy. He was pretty much awake the whole time, and I loved it. It was great to be able to capture his new eyes taking in the world.



My favourite shot of the day. I think it's because it also reminds me when mine were just babes. This was often the view of them, just a peak, as they were all wrapped up snug while feeding. So sweet, so pure.




* Meaghan

5 comments:

Claire April 10, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

Divine! I love love love the last one, that sweet baby ear is totally snuggly. Blog is looking awesome too :)

Mandy April 10, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Meaghan these are adorable. I'm loving that last one too. My baby is 11 months old now, and I look at her with wonder every time she has a feed. That shot reminds me so much of how I look down and see her all snug and content.

Thankyou.

Kate Ellis April 11, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Meaghan - these are gorgeous :) ... love the new blog and the way you are doing your images ... :) awesome stuff Kx

Natalie April 11, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

awww that last one is so sweet. Lovely photos Meaghan. The new blog looks fab.

Renee Bell April 11, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Gorgeous!!
Love the new blog :-)

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP