Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Marten family

Hello Marten family.



And hello Zara! (check out the oh so too cool for school wave she's giving me.)





We were hit by an unexpected heat wave on the weekend, but we rallied for the photo shoot. Little Zara was a champion. Albeit a slightly cranky one. I'd be cranky too though if someone made me sit in an apple orchard on a stifling hot day. You can't blame her.



I've known Zara's parents for eons. Leigh was a friend of my brothers and they would forever be playing basketball out the front of our house. I used to sit in my room and listen to the slap slap slap of the basketball against the driveway.







I love love love these four photos of Harel with Zara.







It really was a delight to meet and play with Zara. Especially having known Harel and Leigh so long. It was wonderful to see how their lives have evolved.







Good times!




* Meaghan

9 comments:

bianca November 11, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

Perfect Meaghan. I love the lanterns in the tree, that is such a gorgeous touch! These guys are such a gorgeous little family!

Karen Buckle November 11, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Gorgeous! I Love all the colour and detail!

Kristen Cook November 11, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

What a cutie!!

Kristen Cook November 11, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

What a cutie!!

Renee Bell November 11, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

gorgeous Meaghan!!!
love the location :-)

Jen Stocks November 11, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Oh these are just beautiful. Love the setting, and the interaction you have captured. I bought some lanterns recently and can't wait to use them after seeing your pics.

Kirsten Alana November 11, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

These are, literally, the most adorable family portrait images I have ever seen. I am in love with these!!!!!!!!

Gina Emerson November 13, 2009 at 3:42 AM  

Oh I absolutely love these! Adorable family and lovely setting.

Drew November 14, 2009 at 2:03 AM  

That little girl is adorable. Her eyes really pop in these pictures. Very nice captures and I love how candid they all look.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP