Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shiny and new

New things make me happy. At the moment my new hair cut is making me very happy (bye bye mumsy bob. Hello funky short hair). I'm listening to some new music which is making me very happy. And I'm kinda giddy over our new front garden.

This shiny and new wedding album that I've added to my collection is also making me quite happy indeed. Tickled pink even.

meaghancook1

meaghancook2

meaghancook3

meaghancook4

Ahhhh. Hello happy. I love you.

* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

7 comments:

Steve Elmer September 22, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

THese look so rad Meaghan, well done and congrats on the little changes in life...

... I almost forgot, GO PIES! ;P

Tracy Wallace September 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

Looks lovely. Yay for new products for your clients.
p.s do we get to see your funky new haircut?

dani September 22, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

yeah i wanna see you too!
love the albums...very stylish!

Melanie Birt September 23, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Beautiful album Meaghan.... love that Spring has brought some nice things for you to enjoy...

Jen Stocks September 23, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Oh, Meaghan- that album looks absolutely amazing. What a treat for someone to have you photograph their wedding and get an album so perfect...

gemma higgins-sears September 23, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

ooooo pretty!!

Stephie September 23, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

Wow the album looks really awesome Meaghan. Need to see some photos of you and your new haircut (^_^)

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP