Monday, November 1, 2010

Wedding - Cassandra and Travis [Rutherglen, VIC]

This was the kind of wedding that all little girls dream of having when they grow up. I felt like I was transported back to Marie Antoinette's time, and think that this is a wedding she would love to have attended. Cassandra and Travis' wedding was full of beauty, frivolity and love.

Cassandra had such a unique vision for her wedding that she couldn't find what she wanted in the shops. Most things were sourced online, with Cassandra bringing together all the elements from all over the world. She poured over every detail, and the results speak for themselves. Their wedding was everything Cass had been dreaming of, and so much more.

Cassandra and her bridesmaids got ready at her childhood home. They were surrounded by family photographs and things important to Cass as they dressed, laughed enjoyed their morning.

meaghancook05

meaghancook012a

meaghancook10a

meaghancook01

meaghancook02

meaghancook03

meaghancook04

meaghancook06

meaghancook07

meaghancook08

meaghancook09

meaghancook13a

Curls straight out of a fairly tale. They.were.stunning.

meaghancook10

meaghancook13b

meaghancook11

meaghancook13c

Meaghan, get out of your own shot.

meaghancook12

meaghancook13

meaghancook14

Oh Cass, you were simply radiant.

meaghancook15

All Saints winery, just outside of Rutherglen was the perfect location for this fairy tale wedding. I loved travelling up to this wedding. The location was worth the drive in itself. Add to that people as wonderful as Cassandra and Travis and my trip was made very special indeed.

meaghancook17

meaghancook18

meaghancook19

meaghancook19a

meaghancook20

The girls looked incredible all together. Team that with some soft light and you've got yourself a magical moment.

meaghancook21

meaghancook21a

meaghancook22

Married!

meaghancook23

meaghancook24

meaghancook24a

meaghancook25

meaghancook26

meaghancook27

meaghancook29

meaghancook28

meaghancook30

Cassandra and Travis aren't the types to stay serious for long. So it was only natural that the fake moustaches made an appearance.

meaghancook31

meaghancook32

meaghancook33

meaghancook34

meaghancook35

meaghancook36

meaghancook37

meaghancook38

meaghancook39

meaghancook40

meaghancook41

meaghancook42

meaghancook43

meaghancook44

meaghancook48

meaghancook45

meaghancook46

meaghancook50

meaghancook47

meaghancook51

meaghancook53

meaghancook54

meaghancook55

meaghancook56

meaghancook57

meaghancook58

And this was my view as I drove out of All Saints winery, with Cassandra and Travis' reception in full swing behind me. Golden.

meaghancook59

* Meaghan

24 comments:

Sarah November 1, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

now THAT is my kind of wedding! I wish I could wear one of those bridesmaid dresses!

Bianca November 1, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE, I LOVE, I lOVE! The details, the dresses, that gown, everything! What an amazing wedding and a stunning bride! Oh so beautiful images Meaghan!

Karen Buckle November 1, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

OH my GAWD - that is SO gorgeous! AMAZING work Meaghan!!!

Chrissy November 1, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Beautiful shots meaghan...again...like always, stunning! did you love shooting with your new lens?

Sarah Bowen November 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

OH-MY-GOD!!! I want one of the dresses in every colour, I want the headpieces, I want, I want, I want it all!! What an awesome couple and truly individual wedding, Cass looked absolutely amazing!

Justin November 1, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Love it Meaghan! Your images really show how much Fun you & your clients share on the wedding day! Beautiful, natural, and very awesome ;-)

sheila Higgins November 1, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

meaghan
you are awesome!
totally awesome!

Sharon Mallin November 1, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Meaghan - you have outdone yourself. These are just awesome!!!

Lara November 1, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

INXS is coming? With Baby animals? I've got to go to Rutherglen more often. What lovely photos. Well done.

Katie Kolenberg November 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Wowee Meaghan!!! Amazing wedding and amazing photography! The shots of the bride in that beautiful soft light are to die for. LOOOVE her style.. the bridesmaids dresses are awesome.

Jennifer Stocks November 1, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

THAT is the cutest, most stylish wedding I have seen in a long time! I love HER dress. LOVE the crap out of it and the bridesmaids too. Beautiful couple, freaking awesome photos. You rock love.

casso November 1, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

Are you *kidding* me? These are fantastic! Meaghan you may have been happy to be at such a gorgeous wedding but I bet the couple will be thrilled to know they had you there to capture such amazing images. Wow!

Rana November 1, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

Wow, what an awesomely fabulous wedding, beautiful photos Meaghan!

Anonymous November 1, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Absolutely beautiful Meaghan!

Sofi

Chrissy Torney November 1, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

Oh, My. Meaghan!! What a gorgeous wedding to be part of. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

IamMel November 2, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

One of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen!! Love her dress and style sense what funky bridesmaids!! How cool are her shoes a girl after my own heart. I love your photos, you really captured the story of the day. Fantastic work!!

Kylie November 2, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Meaghan - i LOVE these. You are gorgeous! xo

Jen November 4, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Meaghan!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the dress!
the details!
the bridesmaid's dresses!
your exquisite photography!

OH MY! OH MY! OH MY!

gemma higgins-sears November 6, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

ok yep. that is totally amazing. her hair, i cannot get over her hair... gorgeous! I love the colours, all the details, quirky in a personal girly yet fun way (if that makes sense)
Your photos just scream personality and I feel like I know the couple!!
Wonderful work!!

Elise Gow November 9, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Meaghan- this wedding is just DEVINE! Straight out of a wedding magazine. I just looooove thos huge pom pom!!
Just gorgeous- love it and well done.

LBA November 9, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Oh Lord - this wedding was divine, and captured amazingly. Did you swoon the whole time, OMG, such gorgeousness!!

Not an image there an inch beneath perfection - wow! Xx

Charmaine Otto Photography November 12, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

Ohhhh i loooooove this wedding. All the yummo details and colours. The whole thing is just beautiful. You're amazing..xo

jayne May 8, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Does anyone know where she got her shoes!?!

stevenjared0853 March 28, 2018 at 9:27 PM  

She is such a gorgeous bride. Got an open invitation for a bridal fair at one of the well known Seattle Wedding venues next week. Will ask my friend to accompany me and my mother. I am wishing that the collection is at affordable prices so that we can buy some elegant pieces for my trousseau collection.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP