Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sweetheart session - Nicole and Paul

Nicole jumped out of her car and hugged me. My face lit up into a gigantic smile and I hugged her back.

We had never met.

Yet it didn't seem strange to welcome each other in such a way. Nicole has a way of making you feel so comfortable and so special at the same time.

Paul stepped out of their car too, and beamed. I could tell that what I was seeing from Nicole was one of the very reasons Paul loves her so.

meaghancook01

meaghancook02

meaghancook03

meaghancook04

Paul and Nicole met on Nicole's first day of university. She was arriving at her new dorm for the first time, and Paul was there to help her with her bags. One week later and they got together. That was eight years ago now, and they're getting married.

meaghancook06

Paul is an adventurer at heart. He's lived and worked in a myriad of different countries, including a recent posting in Laos. 'You can never stop travelling," he said to me, advice which I'm more than willing to follow.

meaghancook07

meaghancook08

meaghancook09

meaghancook10

meaghancook11

meaghancook12

Nicole admitted that she wasn't one to dream about getting married when she was little. I wasn't like that either so I could see where she was coming from. "But Paul and I talked and talked and talked and talked. About everything. Everything. Something in me changed, and I knew I wanted to get married," said Nicole.

meaghancook13

meaghancook14

meaghancook15

meaghancook16

meaghancook17

meaghancook18

meaghancook19

2011 is going to be Paul and Nicole's year, and it's going to be sensational.

meaghancook20

I'm so glad Paul and Nicole walked into my life and in front of my camera.

* Meaghan



Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

5 comments:

LK January 30, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

awww.... so wonderful to be in love... I'm glad they walked in front of your camera too 'cos then I get to see these amazing images!

Kylie Douglass January 30, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Oh what a gorgeous couple and absolutely stunning set of photos! Just from reading your post and seeing their images, they seem like such genuine and fun-loving people - no wonder you had such a great session!

Leanne Stamatellos January 30, 2011 at 6:31 PM  

gorgeous and happy couple - i would love photos like this!

Sharon Mallin January 30, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

A beautiful couple, location, light = GORGEOUSNESS!

Kylie January 31, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

Meaghan - you are AWESOME. I LOVE each and every photograph. I can see their love.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP