Friday, March 18, 2011

Inhaling

I watch a bride very carefully in the morning. I watch them take a big, deep, breathe in. Then they hold it. They go about getting ready, having their hair and makeup done, sorting out last minute details, putting on their dress, all while holding this breathe.

It's not until that first moment when they touch their husband to be once they've walked down the aisle that they let that breathe go.

They let the breathe go, and on it are the words 'I'm home'.

meaghancook01

meaghancook02

meaghancook03

meaghanook04

meaghancook05

Photos taken whilst Nikala prepared to marry Corey.

* Meaghan

Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

0 comments:

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP