Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lara and Holly




I recently spent a wonderful afternoon with newborn Lara and her older sister Holly. What cutie pies they were! Lara was just 8 weeks old but was so alert. She even gave me a few smiles. Holly is a great big sister, giving little Lara lots of kisses and cuddles. It made my heart melt just watching them. They are sure to be great friends when they grow up. Thanks to mum Janine and dad Paul. They were really relaxed and made the whole session really easy and enjoyable.

0 comments:

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP