Friday, July 11, 2008

Tag... you're it!

I've been ''tagged'' by my sweet friend Char (who is an extremely talented photographer, check out her blog) who wants me to answer the following questions. This being a photography blog, I thought I'd try to answer them with photos (it also leaves a bit more to the imagination). Ten years ago ... I couldn't have imagined I'd have a family already.


Things on my to do list ...


Snacks I enjoy...



If I were a millionaire...
I'd let this little bread winner retire.


Places I've lived...
Okay, I know I'm supposed to name towns, cities, countries, but I thought I'd answer like this instead. Both my boys have my eyes. So I feel like I live in them. Yeah, soppy, but everyone gets a little mushy when it comes to their own children, right?



2 comments:

Anonymous July 12, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

How great is this collection. Fantastic!
I tagged you too btw - apologies!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE July 17, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Thanks Suse! Your new blog looks great by the way. Really captures what a rockin' chick you are.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP