Sunday, July 6, 2008

GV Bridal Expo



Boy, do I have sore feet! I spent today at the GV Bridal Expo, and I did not wear appropriate footwear. I opted for my cute little red shoes over something a little studier. I probably should have gone for something a little more sensible seeing as though I was on my feet all day.

Never mind though. I was kept very busy meeting and chatting to people. Lot's of great people came by my stand to have a look. I love hearing everyone's wedding plans, so I love these kinds of days. Everyone does something different.


I shared my stand with my sister in law Kasey, who's got a mobile make-up business. Kasey was kind enough to do my makeup in the morning. It saved me looking a fright
.

It looks like I'm going to have a busy bridal season! Thanks to everyone who made bookings. Looking forward to your wedding already. If you came by my stand today and want to find out a bit more about me, or want to make a booking, just email me at info@meaghancook.com or call 0419335563. Oh, and check out my uber-serious website.

3 comments:

Charmaine Otto Photography July 7, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

Hi Meaghan....congrats on getting a heap of bookings from your expo...thats great news!
Just letting you know i tagged you...hope its ok....check my blog for details
...Char...

Whint July 7, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Sounds like it went well dispite the choice in footwear :) Great to hear you got so many bookings! yay!

Whint ++

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE July 11, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Thanks Char and Whint.
Char... you've tagged me? Are we playing schoolyard chasey? Righto, off to your blog to have a look.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP