Sunday, October 26, 2008

Beach makes it all better [by Meaghan Cook - Geelong Photographer]



Today was a stinker! And it was a stinker in more ways than one. Not only was it hot and humid, but both the boys were in very stinky moods. They grizzled their way through the entire day despite my best efforts to cheer them up (read: a trip to the Queenscliff market involving a horse and cart ride and giant strawberries). 

I suppose I could forgive them seeing as though they are both just getting over gastro. It's been a horrid week! Gastro swept through our house and flattened everyone. I've dealt with enough bodily fluid over the past week to last me a lifetime. 

Once the cool change came through after dinner tonight the boys mellowed out and we headed to the Barwon River (Ocean Grove side). The tide was out, the water was warm (ish) and we paddled and played our illness woes away. 



* Meaghan

1 comments:

Kylie October 26, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

It was a bit of a stinker today1 I am over the other side of the Bay - Sorrento area!!! Love Queenscliff! Great shots!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP