Saturday, November 1, 2008

GLOWING MUM TO BE [by Meaghan Cook - Geelong Photographer]

I forgot to show you all the maternity shoot I did with this little sweetheart's mum and brother. It was a beautiful day, and we spent it hanging out at their gorgeous property. Bec was glowing. She handled being pregnant and running after a two year old expertly.




The toddler in these shots is just a few weeks younger than my little guy. So many similarities! They are both very inquisitive, spirited, and cheeky as all heck! Bec's going to have her hands full once her newborn hits toddler stage and she's got two very busy little men to look after.

2 comments:

fona25 November 1, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

Great photos Meaghan. They both look really happy!

Bec November 1, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

These are great! They look like they were having a ball.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP