Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sweetheart session - Robyn and Mike {Meaghan Cook - Geelong wedding photographer}

A sweetheart session is all about the couple enjoying themselves while I take photos ... and that's exactly what Robyn and Mike did. These two were really fun to hang out with. They are witty, clever, and a little self-deprecating - my perfect mix!

Turns out Robyn is from the Strathbogie Ranges, which is just a stone's throw away from Shepparton (my home town). Snap! She was pretty chuffed that I actually knew where it was. She usually just has to say she comes from Euroa. 

Robyn and Mike were totally relaxed and completely trusting of me during their session. This ment I was able to get some wonderful shots of the two of them. 

They've also been kind enough to share with everyone their entire sweetheart session photos. To view follow this LINK . 

Looking very much forward to their wedding in March, 2009.











9 comments:

Anonymous December 9, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Oh these are awesome. What a creative little monkey you are! I love the variety here, and what a gorgeous couple. So natural looking and spunky.

kim selby December 9, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Meaghan - stunning as usual - I agree with Jen great variety and composition you will be the next Jessica Claire soon.

Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 2:28 AM  

Simply beautiful! I love the different colours and compositions. Awesome work!

Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

I like the asthetics in the pier shot. Relaxed, casual, and cool - great shot!!

Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

Fantastic!
Love the light.

Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Your pp is perfect!

Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Great series of shots.
The one with the milk crate it the pick of the bunch and something to be printed large!

Renee Bell December 10, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

gorgeous Meaghan!!!!
Love all the different locations and ideas. last one is my fave :-)

Anonymous December 14, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

Wow, these are beautiful!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP