Friday, February 13, 2009

The Boutique has launched in TASMANIA!

I'm very excited to announce that The Boutique is expanding, and has now launched in Launceston, Tasmania. 


launcestonphotographer

The Boutique now covers the stunning area surrounding Launceston including the famous Tamar Valley. I'm very excited about photographing weddings in these areas because they are incredibly picturesque. Breathtaking. Plus I'll get to explore a new area. It's renowned for it's fine food and wine. Northern Tasmania here I come!

The second part to this great new venture is that I have a great new photographer coming on board. Her name is Estelle Phillips, and she is an extremely talented photographer who lives in Georgetown, Tasmania. Estelle has a beautiful knack for making people feel really comfortable in front of the camera, and then capturing their true spirit. I'm in awe of her work, and feel so lucky that she'll be working with me. You can see her work by visiting her website.

To find out a little more about the new area we'll be covering, check out this brochure from Tourism Tasmania BROCHURE. And while you're looking, check out the photos, Estelle took them!

If you are getting married in Tasmania, the Boutique would love love love to photograph your wedding. We're looking for one lucky couple to kick off our Tasmanian adventure. Email me meaghan@meaghancook.com to find out exactly how you can be a part of our launch.

There is also new information on my website about the specific areas the Boutique now covers.

* (a very excited) Meaghan

10 comments:

Renee Bell February 13, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

ooohhh how exciting!!!

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

How exciting... Tasmania looks so beautiful... lucky girl! :)

Stella Pics February 13, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

woohoo, thats me!!
I can't wait to work with the very talented, funky and gorgeous M!

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Woohoo - how awesome for you both!!
That's very exciting indeed. :)

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Wow very exciting for you! Good luck with your new venture!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE February 13, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I'm really looking forward to the new expansion. It's going to be awesome!

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

That's really wonderful Meaghan, I wish you all the best, and look forward to seeing your business go from strength to strength!

Michelle February 15, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

wow - how exciting! I love Estelle and it's going to be great fun having the "boutique" down here in Tassie!!!
Congratulations x

Michelle February 15, 2009 at 11:30 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle February 15, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

are you heading down to tassie sometimes soon????

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP