Monday, April 13, 2009

Angela and Steve get married!

It as a wedding little girls dream of. A horse and cart to ferry the bride. A chapel nestled in amoung the hills. A beaming mother of the bride. Angela and Steve's wedding was everything Angela had been dreaming of since she was young, and more.

Angela was very quiet when I arrived at their hotel to get some getting ready shots. I could tell she was excited, but a little nervous as well.






But as soon as she pulled on her exquisite halter neck gown (with a hint of mint green thank you very much) she instantly relaxed.







Here's the beautiful, beautiful chapel at Inglewood Estate. It was from another era completely. I overheard a guest say it was perfectly Angela and Steve.



Steve was ready to get the show on the road. He happily obliged me for some pre-ceremony photos.





And then it was show time. Angela arriving. Very relieved to finally make it to the church.





Kids in church make me laugh.



I give you Mr and Mrs Varcoe.



Love this look Ange is giving me. So happy.



One of the bride's maids enjoying herself. Check out the colour of her dress. Hot!



Golden light bathed the wedding party after the ceremony. It added the perfect glow to their day. And of course, I loved loved loved it. Golden light like that this photographers best friend.







Got to have a bling shot.







Da boyz chiling out in between the ceremony and the reception. They could not have chosen a better spot to sit. They had no idea I even took this photo of them. Perfect all on their own.



Some detail shots. Steve's in the dairy industry, so I loved the little cows on the tables at the reception.



This story would not be complete without some shots of the horse and cart. Very cleverly, Angela and Steve went for a horse drawn spin around the block just before the reception. Such a great idea. They were able to have a few moments alone to savour their wedding day.







The perfect way for them to end their perfect day.



* Meaghan

And I mustn't forget to give a big shout out to my sister-in-law Kasey who was the makeup artist extrodinaire for the day. She did a beautiful job, just ask the bride!

4 comments:

Rana April 13, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

These are gorgeous Meaghan, Love the bling shot and the one of the bride kissing the groom, beautiful :)

whint April 13, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

So beautiful... I have to say I stalk your blog for wedding pics now... each one I see I get more and more excited!!

Jen Stocks April 14, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

Wow - you have totally outdone yourself with these ones. They are absolutely divine. What a beautiful wedding. Your shots are AMAZING.

Jenny Goddard April 15, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Wow...what a magical wedding - looks like all her dreams came true x

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP