Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The last hint of summer

The end of our summer is drawing near (I know, I know, it's technically autumn, but there's still been a few days warm enough to go to the beach, so I'm classing it as summer.) It's been 9 months since we moved to Ocean Grove. Time flies when your hanging out at the beach.

So in one last blast of summer goodness Miles, Ryan and I headed to the beach as the sun was setting.



They thought I was an awesome mum because usually they would be home in the bath at that time of day.

Miles showing me just how awesome he thought I was.



Ryan couldn't keep his eyes off the sunset. I must admit, it was particularly alluring that night.





We got the seagull's hopes up. No food from us!



Oh Miles, you never cease to amaze me.



We moved here for umpteen number of reasons, but one in-particular was so that we could show Miles and Ryan how wonderful an outdoor lifestyle can be. I love that I can bring them to the beach rather than just being stuck at home. It's added a whole new element to our lives and become very central to it.

Love love love it. Need I say more?

* Meaghan

4 comments:

Philly April 29, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Wow these are really beautiful! I love the light in the seagull one!

LK April 30, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

Such beautiful colours! Love the last pic!

Jen Stocks April 30, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

Oh I love these. What special photos to have, and I totally get you about the 'outdoor' lifestyle. Yeah baby, live it.

Lara April 30, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Definitely spectacular photos. A-mazing infact.
I must also mention the totally awesome t-shirt miles is wearing. I'm thinking of picking up a 'far out brussel sprout' one!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP