Thursday, May 7, 2009

Going dotty

I was interviewed recently for the Australian bridal blog, Polka Dot Bride. Ms Polka ( she keeps her real name a seceret, sneaky!) asked me all kinds of questions from what inspire's me as a photographer, to what tips would I give brides.



I've been on the other end of the interview stick many times, so it was a little strange having to answer the questions instead. But it was a welcome change. Mush easier to answer than to ask.

Check out the interview and see my lame attempts at being witty and knowledgable or any of the other good stuff on Polka Dot Bride. There's HEAPS of killer ideas if you're planning a wedding...

* Meaghan

2 comments:

Katie Toland May 7, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

oh how exciting Meaghan! Off to check it out :)

Alicia @ Savvy May 8, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

I read the article a few days ago Well done! :D

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP