Thursday, November 19, 2009

Newborn - Will

I didn't get a chance to cherish my children's newborn stage. I was too busy trying to work out what this kid wrangling thing was all about. I wish I had have been able to step back from all the chaos, because maybe I would have got shots like this.



This is Georgia, talking to her brand new little brother Will. It's such a precious moment. They are forming that unique lifelong bond between siblings. Who knows what Georgia is thinking, or saying to him? There must be so many thoughts running through her mind (maybe she's thinking 'what a cool doll'), but you can already see her love for Will. It's evident and amazing.



My photoshoot with Will was dreamy and relaxed. I.was.freaking.out! Will's dad Kyle is an incredible landscape photographer, so I as very nervous about photographing his baby. Turns out I needn't have worried. Kyle, his delightful wife Wendy and I, chatted, laughed, took some photos, and chatted some more. Sweet little Will slept peacefully.

In fact, I think he was a bit bored by it all.



* Meaghan

5 comments:

Susan Wall November 19, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

oh that last shot is so cute and so sweet!! beautiful!

Whint November 20, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

So adorable... just love that last shot!

Kristen Cook November 20, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

LOL Love that last one!!

Renee Bell November 20, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

gorgeous Meaghan... Love the last shot!!!

Jen Stocks November 20, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Oh cuuuuute! Love that one one especially. Babies are fun!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP