Sunday, June 27, 2010

Off on a Parisian adventure

If anyone had of suggested to me when I started my photography business 18 months ago that I would be flying to Paris to photograph a wedding, I would have laughed. The thought would have seemed preposterous. However that's exactly what I'm about to go and do. I'm flying out to France tomorrow, with camera in tow, to photograph an incredible french wedding. I'm excited, nervous and feeling incredibly lucky.



I won't be answering emails while I'm gone. I'm going to take some time off while I'm there to relax. This first 18 months of my business has been such a whirlwind, so I'm going to recharge while I'm away so I'm all ready for the 2nd half of the year when I get back.

I'll be at the Geelong Bridal Expo on July 11th at the Deakin Waterfront campus, then will be back in the office on July 12th.

See you when I get back.

* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

2 comments:

Chrissy LoRicco June 27, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Just remember to get some sleep the night before the big shoot, dont be stressing yourself out thinking about EVERYTHING!! Enjoy the experience and keep doing what you do, we cant wait to for you to get back and share your amazing adventure~

Alan and Karen Woo July 2, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Will be going at end of year, will need some tips from u!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP