Friday, July 2, 2010

I *heart* France

A quick post to let you all know that I made it to France. It's only been 4 days and I'm already stuffed full of macaroons and sunburnt. I look very much the part of the pasty Australian tourist.

The wedding I'm photographing is tomorrow and excitement is building. I've been helping to shop and cook(ish) for the wedding as it is one of those 'all in' affairs where everyone is encouraged to really be a part of the day.

I'll leave my stories about France for another time, and leave you with photos instead.























* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

7 comments:

Bianca Dopson July 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Can you sense my jelousy from there? I love love love these, you are making me insanely jealous and have captured such a romantic vibe. Is it? Is it as romantic as it feels?
I love the bunny, did it just pop out of the bushes for you to snap? lol
Miss you, have a ball you clever girl. bxx

astrogirl529 July 3, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

They look fabulous!! Be nice to get away from the cold too!! Have a great time!

georgie79 July 4, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos from France, Paris is my most favorite city in the world and your photos at the Lourve brought back many memories.

Have a lovely time and I look forward to seeing the rest.

Lauren July 5, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

So pretty! I cant wait to see some more :) looks very romantic.

Sarah Bowen July 7, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

WOW!!!!

Donna Boucher July 12, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

I love your perspective.
It's unique and interesting.

Robyn Geering August 22, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

awesomeness - am reliving my holiday looking at these. But I love seeing your perspective on things.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP