Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweetheart session - Lidia and Michael

At the end of their session, as we make our way out of Werribee Mansion, Lidia and Michael tell me that they are quite shy. They were trepedatious about our shoot, about being in front of the camera and the centre of attention. I can relate to that, and I'm sure many people can. Not many people actually like having their photo taken. D

I admire Lidia and Michael. They put their shyness away for the afternoon, and allowed themselves to be natural in front of my camera. They laughed and chatted with me, told me about their lives, talked with me about things in the world. I'm so glad they did, that they opened up, because it meant I could capture photos like these of them.












Lidia and Michael are people who I would be friends with in real life. They are intelligent and witty. They ignored my tendency not to take things too seriously, which I'm always grateful for. I could imagine grabbing coffee and reading the Sunday papers with them. As long as they let me read the comics first.










* Meaghan



Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

6 comments:

Katie Toland June 4, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

So beautiful Meaghan. You have such a great creative eye. I love the way you've captured this beautiful couple. I'm sure they will be thrilled with these.

Unknown June 5, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Love love love the beautiful and rich colours. Gorgeous.

Rana June 6, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Oh Meaghan, these are so sweet and so loving. Beautiful :)

Rana June 6, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Oh Meaghan, these are so sweet and so loving. Beautiful :)

Renee Bell June 6, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

adorable!!!!

Unknown June 7, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Absolutely goregous photographs...I can't wait to see the wedding photos

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP