Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baxter family

Hanging out with the Baxter family made me excited about my own children growing up. These guys are such good friends. They chatted, laughed and enjoyed spending time with each other. It's clear they are all equals, and they view each other as such. It made me really look forward to the time my children are adults.





We found a beautiful little spot in Geelong for the shoot which was a gift from Natalie and Courtney to their parents. We also got an up close look at Geelong's bat population, which was both awesome and really freaky.



Natalie and Courtney are gorgeous girls, inside and out. I hope my boys are great friends like these two are when they grow up.



* Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

4 comments:

Dannii June 2, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

What a gorgeous family, all those shots are wonderful! I really love the first shot, the location looks beautiful!

seona June 2, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

These are lovely, so fun and relaxed, you can see the true meaning of family in these. Enjoyed looking ! Thanks ! x

Whint June 2, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Beautiful family, well captured :)

sarah black June 3, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Stunning framing on that first shot Meaghan, love it. Beautiful family and perfect photos.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP