Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dream photo shoot

Whenever it was Christmas, I would always save one present until later in the day to open. I would savour it for as long as possible. I never wanted Christmas to end, so thought if I held off opening just one gift, I could hold onto the day for longer.

It's been the same with these last photos of Paris. I've been editing them slowly. Savouring them. Letting them remind me of my trip and allowing me to hold onto it just a little bit longer.

But just like the present on Christmas day, these photos have to be blogged and my trip has to start to fade.

Sarah, Andrew and I took to the streets of Paris to take in the sights and get some photos along the way. The Paris photo shoot was Sarah's idea, and was on the cards from day one. It was a total dream. A photo shoot in Paris!





Dancing in front of Notre Dame. Not always co-ordinated and graceful, but definitely a whole lot of fun.



The people of Paris were quick to smile and congratulate Sarah and Andrew in the streets. People called from their cars, and offered handshakes to the happy couple.





A trip on the metro, naturally.















I want to thank Sarah specifically for taking me on this fabulous ride. She believed in an idea just crazy enough that it worked. She's shown me that life can be exuberant and over the top if I let it. I hope that just a little bit of her tenacity and warmth have rubbed off on me while we were away.



So with that, goodnight and good France. I know I'll go back there one day, and my fingers are crossed that it will be sooner rather than later.

*
Meaghan

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

3 comments:

Lara August 2, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

Absolutely beautiful photos. The happy couple have glorious beaming smiles across their faces and it's so sweet to see true reflections of joy. You've captured them beautifully and made me jealous all in one blog entry!

LCM August 16, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

These are just the most fabulous, phenomenally stunning photos, both because of the scenery and the exquisitely happy couple. I particularly love the one of them looking at each other with the Eiffel tower in the background. Magic - great shooting!x

Antipo Déesse September 4, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

I wish I had been there with you that day. I think I was probably doing the dishes and cutting my toenails instead. Or something.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP