Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sweetheart session - Allison and Hayden

There are people in the world who are just so beautiful, yet have absolutely no idea. Allison is one of these people. She.is.gorgeous. Inside and out. Yet is completely unaware. I think it's one of the things I love about her.

meaghancook1

meaghancook02

I met up with Hayden and Allison yesterday for their sweetheart session. Their photo shoot would not have been complete without them bringing along Buzz and Hugo. This cute couple were just like so many couples I photograph - shy about having their photo taken. I totally understand this, heck, I'm not a huge fan of having my photo taken. But Allison and Hayden soon relaxed, and had fun playing in the park with their puppies.

Hello Hugo. Yes, I'm talking to you.

meaghancook03

meaghancook04

meaghancook05

Gorgeous time of day for photos. Combine that with a killer dress and you've got magic!

meaghancook06

meaghancook07

meaghancook08

meaghancook09

meaghancook10

Thanks for hanging out guys. I had a blast, even when Hugo licked me.

meaghancook15

* Meaghan

ROCK WHAT YOU'VE GOT photography business workshop
Learn the art of the photography business and how to make money from it.
Places limited!


Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

5 comments:

Jenny August 31, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

Gorgeous as usual Meaghan! Loving those sun flare shots! What a lovely looking couple.

Melissa Stampa Photography August 31, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Great collection and a good looking couple! And the dogs, omg, so cute!

Alex August 31, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Gorgeous! What a beautiful couple - love that dress!

Sarah Bowen September 1, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

LOVE! and I want that dress!

Antipo Déesse September 4, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

Is Hugo a Kiwi by any chance? That looks like a Maori bone carving around his neck!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP