Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Little artiste

It's not uncommon for our living room to be transformed by the introduction of many and varied art supplies. Often we have to push aside the construction paper, pencils, paints, googly eyes, feathers and play dough from the kitchen table in order to have dinner.

Ryan can cut and paste for hours. He tell's me elaborate stories about his drawings, how this is a picutre of our rabbit going shopping, or that picture is of him on a ferris wheel with his nanna. Miles gives it 30 seconds then he's back under the table where he's built a home for his collection of snails.

ryan-1

ryan-2

ryan-3

ryan-4

ryan-6

All done. In his words 'it's the fifel tower'.

ryan-7

And oh yeah, totally a photographer's son. Get that camera out of my art mum.

ryan-9

Contact Meaghan | Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

2 comments:

Alexander Gardner October 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Hehe. I could never paint like a master but I sure had fun in doing it!

And I just remembered! We've gotta get some astro turf for the living room! Loving that idea! :)

Sarah October 28, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

That Fifel tower is amazing!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP