Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wedding - Sarah and Andrew - part duex [Queenscliff, Vic]

This was known as the 'Australian wedding'.

Sarah and Andrew had already said I will, I do and I love you in a ceremony in France. This was their chance do say those things again in front of their Australian family and friends. It was Sarah's chance to wear her amazing dress again. Andrew's chance to get ready with his sons. It was Sarah and Andrew's chance to again toast their love, and share it with those that loved them.

meaghancook01

meaghancook02

meaghancook03

Sarah and Andrew chose Queenscliff for it's architecture, intimate size and proximity to the sea. They were also fortunate to have kind hearted friends who own one of my favourite properties in Queenscliff let the bridal party get ready there. This house, my goodness, every corner took my breath away.

meaghancook04

meaghancook05

meaghancook06

The photos from Andrew getting ready are some of my favourite from the day. Maybe it's the wall paper, or maybe it's the guys in suits.

meaghancook08

meaghancook10

meaghancook11

Sarah, ever effervescent, revelled in her day yet again. I loved seeing the smile that I've become so well aquatinted with beaming all day.

meaghancook13

meaghancook14

meaghancook15

meaghancook16

meaghancook18

meaghancook19

meaghancook20

meaghancook21

meaghancook22

meaghancook23

It was wonderful, so wonderful, to actually be able to understand Sarah and Andrew's vows. Their french ceremony was, of course, all in french. I had to make up their vows in my head as my grasp of French is non-existant. But this time, for their Australian wedding, it was all in English. I could hear them speak words such as generosity, intellect and sincerity. Their vows were so heartfelt, so sincere. Many guests clutched at their tissues.

meaghancook24

meaghancook25

meaghancook26

meaghancook27

meaghancook28

meaghancook29

meaghancook30

Heartwarming and exhilirating to see Sarah and Andrew surrounded, and having the time of their lives.

meaghancook31

meaghancook32

I really can't put into words how I feel about Sarah and Andrew. I've loved every minute of this wonderful ride with them. It has been a blessing getting to know them, and being welcomed into their families and circles of friends. I already look forward to hearing of the adventures that they will no doubt have in the years to come.

meaghancook33

* Meaghan


Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

11 comments:

Andrea October 24, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

Loved the pics from the French wedding - and LOVE these! That dress is fantastic. Great job - as always!

Mandy October 24, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Um, no fair! What a party! These images make me wish I was there. You've done such an amazing job Meaghan, I couldn't possibly choose a favourite, they're all spectacular. The dress! The flowers! The bridesmaids! The sons on their phones - hilarious! Love it all xox

Caroline Fogg October 24, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

WOW! beautiful job.

Rana October 24, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

These are gorgeous, how amazing is that dress, and the bride rocks it. Beautiful :)

Sam Pearce October 25, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

Wow! what an amazing wedding, your photos just really capture the spirit of the day and also the fun larger than life spirit of this couple and their friends and family. What a great day!

Antipo Déesse October 25, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

I'm speechless! With envy, lust, joy, happiness ... for Sarah & Andrew. I so wish I could have been there too!

Meaghan, your photos are simply astounding. Mind you, you had the best-looking models ever!!

Sarah Bowen October 25, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Wow what a lucky couple- not only ONE but TWO amazing wedding days!! And they all look like so much fun...and I'm lovin the Groomsmen's hairdos!!! Awesome job as always Meaghan

Kristen Cook October 25, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Such a happy day :)

dani October 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

what a simply stunning wedding, every little detail is just divine! LOVE!

Julian Beattie October 26, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Lovely, Meaghan! Love the dress shot. So much detail, too! Great set. Love!

sarah b October 31, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Gorgeous Meaghan, so much fun, colour and happiness captured. Beautiful work as always.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP