Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Practicing my circus skills

For the next few months I'm going to be walking around with a proverbial pine cone on my head.

meaghancok

It's all about to get crazy busy for my little boutique. I'm excited to get out there and be a part of so many gorgeous couple's weddings. I'm less crazy about finding enough hours in the day to do all the things I need to do.

I'm not complaining however (whining is so 2001). Instead I'm going to write legible to-do lists, ban myself from window shopping on Etsy, get enough sleep and go to the beach. Yes, go to the beach. My pact with myself this wedding season is to spend my time away from work not thinking about work. This means switching off, letting go, stressing less and remembering that everything can wait just a little while. This means no checking emails on my iphone at the beach! Hopefully all these measures will help me keep everything in balance.

And I'm going to go carefully, and hope the pine cone doesn't come crashing down.

* Meaghan

Photo obviously taken pre- hair cut. Thanks Nathan!

Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

0 comments:

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP