Thursday, December 2, 2010

SweetheartSession - Holly and Aaron

There is such a thing as easy love. (And no I don't mean it like the type of love you can get in St Kilda late at night.) It's love where neither of you have to try very hard to make it happen. Where the world makes sense when you're in it. Where life cruises along easier when you've got it.

Aaron and Holly have that kind of love. "We had no expectations when we first got together," Holly told me as we wandered along the Torquay beach. "And I think that's what made it so easy." I hear you Holly, because falling in love for me was a similar experience. Holly and I agreed that you need to be happy alone before love like this can come along.

meaghancook01

meaghancook02

Holly and Aaron are the people that you want to invite to your BBQ's. They'll bring a six pack and home made salad. They'll make the good times roll. And they'll even stay to help you do the dishes at the end.

meaghancook03

meaghancook04

I adore this photo. So serene. It's Holly and Aaron being in the moment together. And yes, I'm aware that the surfboard is upside down. It was the only way we could get it to stand up in the low tide sinky sand.

meaghancook05

meaghancook06

meaghancook07

meaghancook08

Holly and Aaron know how kick arse I think they are. I tell them. Often.

meaghancook09

* Meaghan

| Follow on TWITTER

7 comments:

Andrea December 2, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Gorgeous!! Love the surfboard shot, even if it is upside down ;) And the first two are gorgeous.

Bec December 2, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

these are beautiful!!

Caroline Fogg December 2, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

These are gorgeous. They seem such personal photos that mean a lot for the couple.

Kristen Cook December 2, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Beautiful, you did their love justice too Meaghan :)

Robyn Geering December 2, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Just love the images of them wrapped in the quilt - such fun. Gorgeous as usual.

LBA December 2, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

Gorgeous!

Love the quilt and I love the surfboard - does it matter if it's upside down? I don't think so :)

xx

gemma higgins-sears December 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

gorgeous REAL images.... I've said this before watching your blog, but I feel like I know the couple after all these images... awesome stuff!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP