Monday, May 23, 2011

London calling

Please kindly excuse the lamo title to this blog post. Sure, it's over done, and I'm sure that Joe Stummer would be hating the fact I'm adding to the phrase' overuse (but hey, you write a catchy song you're going to get schelps like me stealing the lines). But you get the gist of the heady pretty plainly right? I'm going to London.

Tomorrow I jet off, wheely suitcase in one hand, backpack full of camera gear over my shoulders. I'm heading to the mother country to photograph a gorgeous wedding (I know, punch me in the head, I'm deliriously lucky). I've written list after list, packed and re-packed and downloaded all manner of England related iphone apps that will ensure I don't get lost on the tube, have someone to talk me through the Tate, and do quick currency conversion calculations when faced with the price of a coffee.

I've got a new camera, of which I will blog about when ! get back, and I'm exited to be taking it out for a spin. I'm thinking Hyde park will do nicely for some shooting, perhaps sunset just to add to the fun.

I'll back in a few weeks in a new incarnation. I've been busy these past few months working on a whole new me. New business name, new look, new website and blog, and a whole lot of new awesomeness. It's been a heady experience, and I'll tell you more about it when I launch it.

For now, this is what I can show you. Just a glimpse, an itty bitty teeny tiny slice of what's on it's way.

splodge

So I'll see you all in a few weeks, after my rousing tour of the UK, some fine English country side, a heart melting wedding and a week to myself to tour London. And when you do see me, oh boy hold on to your hats, it's going to be a whole new me (kinda like getting a radical hair cut that you're not sure your mum would approve of.)

See you on the other side.

* Meaghan

Join the FACEBOOK PAGE | Follow on TWITTER

5 comments:

Karen M May 24, 2011 at 5:43 PM  

Ooooh, I'll look forward to seeing all your changes when you return from London - you've roused my curiosity. Have a fantastic time you lucky duck!

Katie K May 24, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

Oooh! I'm so excited to see this Meaghan! Have a wonderful time in London. xo

victor fox May 25, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

gee this all looks exciting eheheheh! yey

sarah belle photography May 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

Oooohh intriguing!! Can't wait to see/hear all about it when you get back. Have a wonderful time in London, be safe xx

Danielle June 10, 2011 at 2:41 AM  

Yay! In a few months you get to do it all over again!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP