Sunday, October 5, 2008

Welcome to the all new Boutique!


Hi everyone, I'm back on deck.

There's been so much going on around here, and so much to fill you in on.

*My family and I have made the move and we now live happily every after in Ocean Grove, Victoria. The move has been dubbed a roaring success. Everyone is happy, especially my children who just love playing at the beach. I'm extremely happy because it's such a beautiful place here, that I don't know what to point my camera at first. Although I do have to work out how to keep the sand out of it. Probably shouldn't take it to the beach, but how can I resist?

*The business has had a complete overhaul. As much as I loved my old logo and image, it was time for a re-vamp. No better time than when relaunching in a new town. So now the business is called Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique. The new name and new look suits much better what I'm about and the type of photography I do. It's all about elegance!

*The website has never looked better. Many a late night went into making it beautiful. Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique is where you'll find all you need to know about the Boutique, what's on offer and how to contact me.

So there you have it. After a brief hiatus it's all systems go and I'm taking bookings again. I had planned to relaunch after Christmas, but I was itching to get started. I'm really looking forward to getting to know the people of this area better through taking their photographs. I find photography is a wonderful barrier breaker.

*Meaghan

6 comments:

Natalie October 7, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

Meaghan your new blog is looking gorgeous. Well done.

Cathy October 9, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

Ohhhhhhhh I went and checked out the new site! Beautiful!

I hope it is a great success!

Karen Buckle Photography October 9, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

I love your new blog and website - very stylish!

Renee Bell October 9, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

gorgeous Megan!!!
Cant wait to see more of your pics once you are all settled in :-)

Stella Pics October 10, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

I keep coming beack here, I love the layout and gorgeous pics Meghan you have done a fantastic job with your blog you should be very proud. Well done sweety!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE October 10, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

Thanks so much guys. I'm glad you're loving it as much as I am.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP