Monday, January 19, 2009

Free photo sessions - Geelong wedding photographer

I've teamed up with Melonie of Seababes in Barwon Heads to offer some free photo sessions. Spend $100 or more in Seababes, and instantly receive a free 2 hour photo session. The photo session can be used for your new baby, your family, or perhaps you've got a beautiful baby bump that you would like captured.  

I chose to team up with Melonie because, not only does she have a great boutique, but she's a working mum like me. She's got three daughters, and does a marvelous job balancing her store with her family life. She's an all round great chic who is always up for a chat.  Plus Melonie was really welcoming when I first introduced myself when I happened to be in her store one day. I mentioned that I'd just moved to the area, and she was full of things that would help me settle in. So I was very inspired to work with her after seeing her be so open and caring.  

We had an ad in the Geelong Advertisers' Babies of 2008 today. Doesn't it look swish. The little bub is Melonie's youngest girl Jemima.  


The promotion is going to be running until Feb 16th, 2009. 

As with every competition, there's some terms and conditions. But they're pretty boring, so I'll just put them really small down here:
1. The onus is on the recipients of the gift voucher to contact Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique to arrange their free photo session. 
2. Photo sessions must be scheduled by April 25, 2009. If the Boutique has no sessions available during this time, another time will be arranged at earliest convenience . 
3. Gift vouchers will not be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged. 
4. $100 must be spent at one time to be eligible for the voucher. 
5. Accruing the amount spent will not be eligible. 
6. Photo sessions must be held within a 50km radius of Barwon Heads. If the session is further, the client will be liable to pay a travel fee. 
7. All clients will receive an 8x10" print free of charge. The image printed will be chosen by the photographer. 
8. A maximum of 5 people are allowed at the session. Extra people cost $25 each. 
9. Proof of purchase from Seababes, and the gift voucher must be presented at time of session. 

I'm really looking forward to heaps of people taking advantage of our offer. Mainly because I'm hanging out to meet some new people. 

2 comments:

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

what an awesome deal! New awesome baby clothes AND a photo session!! can't get better than that!

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Wow what a fab offer!!!! Pity I am in another state or I would jump at it!!!
love Kaylene

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP