Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meagan and Rich get sassy

As I mentioned earlier, I've created a snazzy new way of presenting wedding photos. These are not like your average slide show made with no pizzazz. No sir-ree. These ones ooze pizzazz. 


I'll let the DVD do the talking though. Remember Meagan and Rich? I've put their wedding photos into one of my new DVD's. 

Check it out. But I will warn you, it may induce tears... 


The wedding of Meagan and Richard from Meaghan Cook on Vimeo.

Married on December 30, 2008
Stones of the Yarra Valley, Coldstream



The Boutique: Now dazzling bride's with wedding photography in Shepparton, Geelong and Launceston, Tasmania. 

6 comments:

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Ooh, i love it! The photo at 1:59 would have to be an all time favourite. and the one at 3:20 (i think) as she exhales, WOW.

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

WOW. and WOW.
gorgeous stuff Meaghan!!
she is stunning and that dress!! amazing.

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE February 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

I love that one of her looking back over her shoulder too. One of my all time faves.
Everytime I do a wedding there is always a handful that I adore to bits. And it's never the photo, it's always the people and what they are showing of themselves in them.

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Wow - this is a fabulous idea. I love that you are doing this - it is really beautiful. Also, wow - what great wedding shots! You're a clever girl. Beautiful bride and dress too!

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

These are stunning Meaghan!! Awesome work!

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Stunning shots...and I love the way you have put this together...lovely!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP