Monday, February 23, 2009

Wedding DVD's with kick!

I've found a great new way to do my photo slide shows. Gone are the days of cross fading and cheesy music. To give you an example I've put together a little promo DVD for The Boutique. 

It's absolutely cracking!


Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique from Meaghan Cook on Vimeo.

Experience the Beauty

www.meaghancook.com


I'm just in the middle of putting one together of a recent wedding (I'm also in the middle of having a cup of tea, ignoring the washing, and longing to finish reading today's paper), and when it's done I'll put it on here so you can have a little look see. 


4 comments:

Louise Treacy February 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Looks great - might have to think about doing somethin like this aswell - was it easy to use?

Vintage Darling February 24, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

oooo LOVE IT!
I did a similar one a while ago
=D

Anonymous February 24, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

That was fab!! Do you mind me asking what program that is using? If you don't mind sharing you can email me ;)

Its a visual feast...love it!

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

That is awesome. I was looking at that program a few months back - looks fantastic - I think you have convinced me to spend the money on it - it is Aminino (or something like that isn't it?). Great work

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP