Sunday, March 1, 2009

A photographer's child

People always comment that I must have hundreds of photos of my children. Well, um, er, hate to admit it, but not exactly. 


They then usually say that all the photos of my children must be as beautiful as the work I do for my couples. Well, um, we, hate to admit it, but not exactly. 

I take just as many blurry, out of focus, back of the head shots of my boys as the next mum. Plus I usually have to put my camera down to wipe a face, read a book, stop a child from eating a little Leggo man, etc. Then I forget to pick it up again. 

I pledge to take more photos of my boys. 



* Meaghan

4 comments:

Natalie March 1, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

I do have stacks of my kids, well more so of Carlie as she's more willing to sit for photos lol. But my thing is i dont have many up on my walls. That has changed over the xmas holidays....i've been ordering my fave photos as mounts or canvases! I also havent printed any photos for my albums in ages. I have lots to catch up on! Very slack on my part but am starting to catch up! I love that heart with the photos in it too.

Anonymous March 1, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Ooooh this is so totally groovy! Love the love heart thing. Hey, why don't you get that whole big thing printed - it would look awesome as a mount. I take SO many pics of my kids, but I never print them, same as Nat. I am totally getting a crap load printed with my next order though. woooppeeee!

Claire March 1, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Too cute Megs! except I want to see all the pics close up... gorgeous boy that he is :)

Anonymous March 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Love the heart...how cool is it!!

I have heaps of my family...but they always get put to the bottom of the never ending editing pile!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP