Sunday, April 5, 2009

No excuse is needed for cake

My friend Claire and her two children visited this morning to catch up with Miles for his birthday. Instead of making it just a celebration for Miles, we made it a celebration for all the kids. Cake and candles for all!



The kids were so impressed to have their own cupcake with their very own candle to blow out. I'm thinking of making it a regular occurance, because nothing makes a child (and me for that matter) happier than cupcakes and candles.

* Meaghan

3 comments:

kim selby April 5, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Totally agree!! What a great looking cupcake too!

Merryn Gomez April 5, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

yum! cute photo! now Im hungry....

Natalie April 5, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

hahaha what a great idea, bet they had a ball.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP