Sunday, April 5, 2009

Robyn and Mike get married!

Robyn and Mike's wedding day did not start well. It rained, and rained, and rained. Then rained some more. When I was driving to Robyn's house to get the pre-wedding photos I couldn't see the car in front of me because the rain was so thick. This was never going to be a good thing for an outdoor wedding planned for the Werribee Zoo.





But the rain gods were on Robyn and Mike's side because the rain subsided just shy of the wedding, and held off for the rest of the afternoon.





Robyn's parents looking on.



Robyn spotted some very special guests in the crowd during the ceremony. She thought they weren't able to be there because they were overseas. Surprise!









One of absolute favourites from the wedding.



13

14

15

All my absolute best to you Robyn and Mike. I've absolutely loved getting to know you both so well in the lead up to your wedding. Thanks so much for my plants! Here's to a wonderful life together.

* Meaghan

4 comments:

Sharon April 5, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

Stunning work, Maegan! I love the second and third last ones.

Danielle Stahl April 5, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

What a stunning wedding. How awesome about the overseas guest. Love that you captured that moment. Great Work Meaghan!

Jen Stocks April 6, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

Now, this is a couple in love. It is SO obvious. You are so clever and talented for being able to capture such a journalistic account of the day. My favourite is the one of the bride walking down the aisle. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

Anonymous April 6, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

and once again another stunning wedding shoot. i just love that surprised look face one.. priceless.. tanya

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP