Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ignoring the obvious

I'm trying desperately to pretend it's not cold. Pretend that I can't see my breath when I wake up in the morning. Pretend that the birds aren't sheltering under our aweneing because it's too freezing to fly. Pretending that I can't see the wind rolling in from over the ocean.

Nope, it's not cold. Well, maybe a little.

So I rugged up Miles and Ryan and dragged them to the beach for the afternoon. I should have realised from the deserted sand and the ice cubes bobbing in the water that perhaps it wasn't ideal beach going conditions. Should have, but didn't. The boys enjoyed it though. Until they couldn't feel their extremities anymore and begged me to take them home.

Made a video to document my irreverence to the weather. And to remind myself that the beach in the middle of winter is not a good idea should I perchance to consider it again.

Never too cold for the beach from Meaghan Cook on Vimeo.



Stay warm!
*Meaghan

9 comments:

Philly June 17, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

lol cute! I love the music you chose too.

Kristen Cook June 17, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

This is completely gorgeous Meaghan!!! Love the music!

Jen Stocks June 17, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Oh I love your little videos. Your boys are so incredibly cute....

sarah June 17, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

And I was getting all warm and gooey when I thought Miles was running to Ryan's aid! Loved the glimpses of mum in this too.

Fran Paysen June 19, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

You're so funny and clever. :) Loved this video. A priceless memory!

Natalie June 19, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

rofl..that is just the best video...what a gorgeous little family you have. LOVED it. Now don't go to the beach in winter again!!!!!

Char Otto June 19, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

LOL..LOVE this so much...soooo cute and funny!!

Char..xo

Anna June 19, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

LOVE it! you are too clever!

Bianca June 21, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Oh this is just so gorgeous, I have the biggest smile on my face! How cute! I love it!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP