Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Maternity - Kasey

For some, pregnancy is a wonderful time in their lives. It's filled with gentle kicks from baby, glowing good health and excited anticipation. For me it was a time of spew buckets, sleeping on the bathroom floor and complete fear.

For Kasey, she's having a pregnancy that can fit neatly into the 'good' pile.



She's glowing, right?



Kasey is my sweet as cupcake icing sister in law. She's been a firm believer and supporter of my photography. Kasey has even assisted me at a wedding, and has been a willing model too many times to count.



It feels wonderful to be able to beautifully capture this split second in her life for her.








Bring on the apples! (Kasey thought I was a little loopy when I hauled a bag of apples out of the boot of my car. But it's winter, and that orchard wasn't going to give me any, so I just had to bring my own.)









And this is what my brother thinks about the baby.





Can't wait to meet my neice/nephew. I'm an expert at spoiling children who aren't my own.

*Meaghan

7 comments:

Robyn Geering July 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

oh Meaghan, these are gorgeous, they look sike such a fun couple. Your colours are just superb

Jo Ashworth July 15, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

oh my Meaghan these are just lovely - here comes that feeling again... i love those vanishing points and leading lines, and the colours.

Hannah July 15, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

Love these - they're gorgeous!

Jen Stocks July 16, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Oh these are so beautiful and so full of personality. I love your processing, and it looks like you guys had so much fun!

Mandy July 16, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Beautiful (as always Meaghan). I just love your style.

Gemma Higgins-Sears July 17, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

oh Meaghan these are divine!! i just love them. Love the one with your brother, that's a classic!

Anna July 20, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

she's done it again.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP