Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wedding - Elise and Mike.

It was all a big secret. Hush hush. Don't breathe a word.



Elise and Mike decided to elope, and allowed me in on the gig. They're from Tatura, and headed to Melbourne's beautiful registry office for the ceremony.



Elise and Mike have two gorgeous little boys, and I loved how much they were involved in the day. They nearly killed me, they were so cute in their suits.













Waiting in 'the good room' as I dubbed it before the ceremony started.



Elise and Mike chose to have their parents there to share the day. It was so close and intimate, just what Mike and Elise wanted.



One of my favourite shots of the day. Lachlan kindly offering up his dad's wedding ring.





Lachlan, you excited mum and dad got married?



And this is my other favourite photo from the day. Mike sharing a laugh with his grandfather.



Being in inner Melbourne, we made the most of the diverse architecture the city has to offer. From elegant old world, to modern and classy, and through to down right gritty.







Oh Elise, you're gorgeous my dear.





Love this shot. So sweet and tender.





Thanks so much Elise and Mike for allowing me to be a part of such a special day. It was wonderful chatting with you about it in the months prior, and keeping your secret in my safe little pocket.

* Meaghan

6 comments:

Bec September 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

These are wonderful Meaghan. I love the ring shot. So cute!

natasja September 12, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

simple sweet and gorgeous Tasj xxx

susan Wall September 12, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

so many amazing shots Meaghan! lovely

Anonymous September 13, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Beautiful sensitive captured the memorable occasion so well for us Regards the bride's parents Di & Ian

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE September 13, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Thanks Di and Ian. It was great to meet you, and be part of your daughter's big day. Meaghan

Sarah September 15, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

I love this whole series - how you captured a sense of the occasion, including the ceremony. Beautiful! Very special!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP