Sunday, October 11, 2009

Little Rory

Look at that cute little bub peeking out of the basket. He's my second cousin, Rory. I caught up with his parents Nikki and Jay on the weekend and got to have cuddles upon cuddles of my newest relative.



We headed to an old, clapped out cottage just off the Surf Coast highway. This place was awesome with it's blue stone house, falling down sheds, old tractor in need of some loving and wildflowers everywhere.



And little Rory was a delight unto himself.





He's certainly a Cook (which is my dad's side of the family). It's the shape of the head, could spot it anywhere.



See, old shabbiness abounded. Couldn't help but shoot it.



Rory only has eyes for his mum at the moment. They have such a strong and wonderful connection. However it made getting his attention sometimes a little hard.



Playing in the sunset with dad.



Twas a delight to meet Rory, and hang out with my cousin again. Throw in an old farm, the sunset and my camera and it's my perfect way to spend an afternoon.

* Meaghan

6 comments:

cazz October 12, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Meaghan...that is the perfect location...wow..I LOVE it!
he's a handsome little man too!

Lynn October 12, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Meaghan, they are awesome photos of Rory!!!! Its great to see my little nephew again!

Christine Pobke October 12, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

love the light in these shots, meaghan! :) gorgeous location and adorable family! :)

Susan Wall October 12, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

A perfect location Meaghan, and I love how your baby shots are like no other. Such creativity.

nikki October 12, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

these are fantastic, meaghan thanks heaps can't wait to see the rest!

Renee Bell October 14, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

awesome location!!!!!
Last shot is divine

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP