Monday, November 2, 2009

It doesn't matter

The other night we were having one of those nights. It was hot and sticky. The kids were crackers (well, more crackers than usual). I was grumpy with a capital G. I had two choices: loose it because everything was falling to bits like a badly baked cake. Or realise that it doesn't matter.

So I slapped myself over the head with the realisation, grabbed the pram and took Miles to the beach.

And we were welcomed with this awesome sunset.



When you've got that, it doesn't really matter. Check out all the other people who threw routine in the bin too.



All I had with my was my iPhone to take photos with. But that didn't matter either. I didn't need to have the great camera great to capture this. My trusty phone did the job just fine thank you very much.





As we were walking back home Miles said to me 'that was much fun'. That it was Miles, that it was.



* Meaghan

What I'm reading: Bee Season by Myla Goldberg I've taken to reading books that subsequently get made into films. I've given up on getting to the flicks any time soon. Now I just faun over the movie covers on the books and pretend I'm there while reading. Whatever works right?
What I'm listening to: A whole lotta Bon Iver

3 comments:

Charmaine Otto November 3, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Sometimes its just the simple things that make everything ok...! :)

Char..xox

Bianca November 3, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

oh this looks like so much fun! Good on you for throwing everything out the door and letting life flow for the afternoon. xx

Amanda K November 9, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

How absolutely gorgeous.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP