Monday, November 2, 2009

Sweetheart Session - Joni and Dave

You can't go wrong when you have a photo session here...



Although it looks like it could be the beach off Santorini, it's a hidden spot at Sorrento. I sailed across on the boat and met up with Joni and Dave, and their little girls.



I've leant never to listen to a weather report again. They predicted storms and we got bliss.



Joni and Dave are getting married on New Years Eve, in Melbourne no less. Talk about the perfect date and setting for a wedding. Joni was kind enough to show me her scrapbook for the wedding, and if what she's got in there is anything to go by, it's going to be a magical wedding.





Ahhh, happy families.





I absolutely love my couples, I've said that about a thousand times before. And Joni and Dave are no exception. Joni is warm and expressionate and has a laugh that makes you feel good. Dave makes me laugh, is cool as a cucumber (in a good way) and really is a wonderful dad.



Thanks to whoever but this dinky old boat on the beach for me. No really, thanks.







I may or may not have brought along lollipops the size of dinner plates. These things were seriously enourmous. I won a few little hearts when I pulled them out of my bag.









I loved being able to get to know these guys before their wedding. Knowing them like I do, it'll be like rocking up to the wedding of friends. And I love that.





* Meaghan

7 comments:

Peta November 3, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

A great session. What gorgeous couple/family.

Alicia - Savvy Studios November 3, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

What a gorgeous family. I love the black and white shot of dad giving mum a cuddle and the lollipops came up great. Nice.

kirsten November 3, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Oh these are magical! what a fantastic location!!!

kim selby November 3, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Gorgeous job. Love the lollipop shots. Kim x

Anonymous November 4, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Hi Meaghan,
Gosh, I make beautiful kids and Joni and her girls are proof of that!! Your photos are great and so relaxed - look forward to meeting you on 31st.
Di (mother of the beautiful bride)

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE November 4, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Can't wait to meet you Di! You're daughter is simply awesome. I'm really looking forward to the wedding. xox

Lara November 5, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

cracking shots.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP