Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweetheart Session - Courtney and Dana

I've really got to start this entry with these shoes.



They're bloody awesome. As soon as I saw them on Courtney's feet I a) wanted to steal them and run and b) knew it was going to be a fun afternoon.



I met Courtney and Dana at Abbotsford Convent (and I was wearing a ridiculous skirt which I really must apologise for) and we had a great time just wandering around and chatting. Throw in a few photos and we're all good!



Courtney and Dana are so.much.fun.




Courtney has always been so much fun. We used to play hockey together (she was the fast gutsy one, I was the lame shambolic one) and she'd always make me laugh. Life's not too serious where Courtney is concerned. She's vivacious and witty - my kinda gal.




And Dana really is her perfect match. His wit is as fast as hers. I had fun watching the banter go back and forth. Sometimes I got caught in the friendly crossfire.








My favourite shot. Ever.









Courtney and Dana's wedding is going to be epic. It's going to be real, and it's going to be them. I love some of the choices they've made to do with the wedding which will make it a great reflection of who they are (once you see Dana's tie you'll know what I'm talking about).







See you guys at the wedding. I promise not to wear a highly obnoxious skirt!



* Meaghan

10 comments:

Lara November 16, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

It's so lovely to see courtney's face again. I am however, left incredibly curious to see the fancy skirt! Is there room for pictures of your wardrobe on this blog?

Sarah November 16, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

What an amazing session! Loved it.

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE November 16, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Oh no lara, you don't want to see the skirt. It's bright red, and has pop art hands with peace sign fingers all over it. (I think I seceretly love it, despite knowing how bad it is. I wore it to the park today, and I don't think the other mum's knew where to look.)

Sophie November 16, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

oh my god, the SHOES! I wants them.

Rana November 16, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Looks like a beautiful relaxed shoot, can't wait to see the wedding shots :)

Kat Braman November 17, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

really cool comps and framing on these. Her shoes are to die for!

Monika November 17, 2009 at 1:50 AM  

Such a happy couple. My favourite is the last one.

David McNeil November 17, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

the black and white conversions are great

Narrelle November 17, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

What a sweet couple. Me wants them shoes too, though I don't know that I'd have anything to wear them with, lol

Jen Stocks November 17, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Gorgeous couple, and I love love love your photos. You rock girl. Love your style, Love your quirkiness, love your passion for photographing love! These are sublime, but I have come to expect nothing less of you!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP