Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweetheart Session - Melissa and Justin

I never start a blog post with my favourite photo. I'm more of a save it until the end kind of girl. But I'm breaking tradition and hitting you up with the gold first.



Meet Mel and Justin. And little Reagan. And a whole lot of wonderfulness (totally a word).






Mel and I worked together back when I was a fledgling journalist. She used to check all my copy and pick up my typos (of which there were many, as you'd know if you've been reading this blog for awhile.) Mel and Justin actually met while working on that same paper. There must have been something about the smell of newspaper and wet ink. I know I've always loved that smell.









Mel said it's scheduled to be 38 degrees for their wedding day. Heaven forbid! Even though it's a beach wedding, that's hot!
I'm hoping it's at least a shade cooler than that. If not you'll probably catch me cooling my feet in the ocean on more than one occasion.






Can't wait for the wedding. I'm excited because I get to be a guest come reception time. I'll take a photo of me not taking photos. Some how.


* Meaghan

5 comments:

Vida Carson November 17, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

Oh they are too cute! I love how he looks at her!!! It's seriously melting me.

gemma Higgins-Sears November 17, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

You rock ladybird! stunning session once again xx

Dani November 17, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Fantastic shots Meaghan! Love them all....looks like a fun wedding to come. Can't wait to see the photo of your NOT taking a photo!!!

Mark November 17, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

These are all great!! I do agree that the first is a cracker of a shot. Great work!!

Kat Forsyth November 17, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

What a great session! I love the warm tones you got!

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP