Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweetheart Session - Sarah and Kevin

I'm pretty sure I laughed more during my photo shoot with Kevin and Sarah than I did all month. These two have a wonderfully infectious sense of humour.

See.





Kevin's English, and Sarah sounds like she's English. That's what ten years in the mother country will do. They've just flown into Australia this week, and when I met them they were tired but excited.





I let them have a sit down to rest their weary legs. I know, so kind of me.





When we met up they still had a bazillion things on their to do list in preparation for their wedding in Barwon Heads on Wednesday. Yep, this Wednesday. They were seemingly relaxed, but they assured me they weren't. I'd be a little stressed out if my wedding was so soon and I'd only just arrived in the country.



To knock off another thing on their to do list they practiced their dance for the wedding during our shoot. It's going to be awesome!



I'm in love with this shot. Just something about it.





Their wedding is going to be wonderful for one main reason: Sarah and Kevin are absolutely, postively, 100 percent, head over heels in love. It was obvious, and sincere, and infectious and heart warming.



See you both Wednesday. Get some sleep!

*Meaghan

2 comments:

Justin Hill November 24, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

Great, natural expressions - love your style and approach Meaghan!

Sarah November 25, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

LOVE these photos. That amazing location is a complete mystery to me! Those guys look awesome too.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP