Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wedding - Robyn and Grant (part two)

I wrote about Robyn and Grant's wedding earlier in the week. Their wedding is still so fresh in my mind for two reasons: it's simplicity and it's honesty. These two elements came into every part of the day and I was very touched by it.

I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves here. Usually I gab on, but I'm going to exert some self restraint.

































*sigh*












Robyn said something after the ceremony that summed it all up perfectly. Someone asked her did she feel any different. 'No,' she replied. 'It just feels normal'. It felt normal because they were simply formalising what they already knew: that they love each other deeply and want to spend the rest of their lives together. So while it was a wedding, it was also the most normal day in the world.

* Meaghan

1 comments:

dani November 29, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

what a beautiful wedding Meaghan......looks like the couple had an amazing time, and you've captured their journey so beautifully.

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP