Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mustaches maketh the man

This is what has been staring at me for the past month. An angry, down turned fobb of facial hair which is completely offensive.



Amba has been taking part in Movember, the single best marketing idea for a fundraiser ever. It's coming to the end of the month and his mustache is at a whole new level of dirty. He can't wait to lop it off (apparently it itches), and I can't wait for him to stop looking like a bad ass bent cop.

I've had a few giggles at the recent weddings I've been shooting because there have been some nicely suited up fellas sporting mustaches where they ordinarily wouldn't. They've all had a slightly silly smile on their faces, and they nod at their fellow mo wearers in a show of solidarity. I nod at their wives/girlfriends, showing solidarity with them for having to put up with a partner who looks like a lout.

There's still time to donate to the cause. Visit the Movember site for details. I'm looking forward to December 1.

* Meaghan

8 comments:

Philly November 29, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Very cool shots and a very worthy cause too!

Sally Williams November 29, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Love the glasses, definitely has the cop thing going on.

Christine Pobke November 29, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

LOL!!!! He looks great with a mo'! :) I tried to get my hubby to do it but he wouldn't. Go Amba! :)

tasj November 29, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Oh yeah baby!!

Bianca November 30, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

heheh... good on him for taking part! Go Amba!! I think it suits him lol!

Sarah G December 2, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Nice one Amba! The aviator sunglasses definitely top off the whole 'crooked cop' look for sure!

Anonymous December 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Go the Bro!

Kyle

Mark December 13, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

That is a powerfull 'stash!! I had one last year......

SIGN UP!

Receive exclusive news, updates, camera and business tips
* indicates required

Blog Archive

Search The Journal

About Meaghan Cook Photography Boutique

For more lovliness view The Boutique website

For photo inquiries please contact meaghan@meaghancook.com. 

'Photography makes my eyes prickle, my fingers tingle, and my heart thump in my chest.' - Meaghan

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP